G Guna216 Established Member Impact 0 93% 17 Feedback Jan 4, 2022 2K views 21 replies #1 Sold ! Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
G Guna216 Established Member Impact 0 93% 17 Feedback Jan 6, 2022 #14 BIN added Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
Scale Business Established Member Impact 22 100% 6 Feedback Jan 9, 2022 #18 @Guna216 I guess 72 hours are over after my bid of $82. As per the rules, I am the winner of this auction. Pl. close the deal via PM Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
@Guna216 I guess 72 hours are over after my bid of $82. As per the rules, I am the winner of this auction. Pl. close the deal via PM
G Guna216 Established Member Impact 0 93% 17 Feedback Jan 9, 2022 #20 Scale Business said: Show attachment 207645 Click to expand... Scale Business said: @Guna216 I guess 72 hours are over after my bid of $82. As per the rules, I am the winner of this auction. Pl. close the deal via PM Click to expand... Sorry.. I didn’t notice it.
Scale Business said: Show attachment 207645 Click to expand... Scale Business said: @Guna216 I guess 72 hours are over after my bid of $82. As per the rules, I am the winner of this auction. Pl. close the deal via PM Click to expand... Sorry.. I didn’t notice it.