Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Soccer domain with future

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cko

Established Member
Impact
1
Soccer domain with future (link to video fixed)

mayconsantana.com

Maycon Santana has 14 years old, He is a soccer crack that was discovered in youtube.
The fans of Flamengo club (most popular soccer team in Brasil) asked the president of the club that they should contract to play. Yesterday He sign contract for 1 year.

This is link of video:

http://videos.sapo.pt/1fobRqgfeTUdsqNFQoLR

It´s a domain with future, if anyone want it , pm me with offer.

PUSH: to Godaddy
exp: Junio del 2008
Payment: Paypal or moneybookers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any traffic and price?
 
0
•••
PM sent irishmat
 
0
•••
I am interested as well, screen shot please.
 
0
•••
PM sent bobdigital
 
0
•••
I received 2 offers (low offers)

Im waiting decent offer for start to talk.

I only listen offers I dont say price at the moment if I listen a good offer ,will sell domain.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Current offer $ 200 (external)

Im looking better offers

BIN: $ 350
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back