Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv SoCal: .tv guys

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

*AllThings.tv*

Established Member
Impact
52
I know that eyedomainous and I are in southern california and we were talking about getting together. We figured we would inquire as to whether there were other local .tv enthusiasts. Post here if are in Socal or close to Socal and would like to know when we will be meeting and where.

Our main goal is to meet and get to know one another and network.

-Kevin
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm in Pasadena
 
0
•••
eyedomainous is in Idyllwild.
 
0
•••
I'm in LA work in Pasadena
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back