domain SmokePot.co.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth1614

In a world of .mes, be a .comTop Member
Impact
706
Just picked up this little number. I also registered the .eu (my first ever .eu, but since Holland is in the EU I thought it might be nice :))

Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is this a site advocating the act? If it is I can't see much money in it especially in the .co.uk form.
 
1
•••
That's not to say you can't develop and get some traffic but how are you going to monetise it in a country where it is illegal?
 
1
•••
I guess the end user may want to use the site to promote the act yeah.

I see your point, but I imagine onsite advertising for various "alternative" products (like head shop materials and paraphernalia) would provide monetisation. Or perhaps it could be used in a blog, or an activist site promoting legalisation or decriminalisation of cannabis.
 
1
•••
I guess the end user may want to use the site to promote the act yeah.

I see your point, but I imagine onsite advertising for various "alternative" products (like head shop materials and paraphernalia) would provide monetisation. Or perhaps it could be used in a blog, or an activist site promoting legalisation or decriminalisation of cannabis.

Yes it could but I think it'll cost a pound in flesh for every one you make through affiliation.
 
1
•••
What kind of cost do you mean?
 
0
•••
1
•••
Oh I see what you mean. :lookaround: Thanks for clarifying!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back