Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Small MiniSite

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one,

I guess this kinda goes under the small minisites or rss sites.
I am selling www.usaarmy.info.

It is ran on rss feeds that auto update so you have no work. JUst set ads and let it run.

It's brand new so don't exepct alot if traffic or rev.

I am asking a very low price.

starting bid: $7
Incressments: $1
Bin: $13

I am looking for a fast sale.

- John
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bin offered
 
0
•••
sounds good your in chat so i well contact you there!

Sale compleated
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back