Small hosting account needed. Pay/ NP$

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Netty

Established Member
Impact
4
I need a small c-panel hosting account.
400-500 MB space with 10 GB bandwidth.
25 NP$
Please post here what you could offer to me.
Thank You!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can provide you a cpanel hosting account with

400-500 MB space with 5GB bandwidth at 40 NP$

Are you interested?
 
0
•••
nada said:
I can provide you a cpanel hosting account with

400-500 MB space with 5GB bandwidth at 40 NP$

Are you interested?


I'm still looking, thx for your offer.
 
0
•••
Netty, I can provide what you are looking for at your price.

Your own cPanel account, 1GB space, 15GB bandwidth...plus all standard hosting features (php, curl, stats, mysql, zend, etc, etc..)

Let me know.

Edit: For legal content only!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back