NameSilo

Site Partnership

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello Forum Members,

I have had some recent enquiries about partnerships to build sites utilizing my scripts at http://DotComBlitz.com where I would supply the scripts and someone else would supply the design, name and marketing to sell the site.

I have decided to throw this open to members to see if anyone has a solid desire to do this. This offer is only good for sites to be sold, not as some way for you to get a free script.

The script is very modular and can actually be broken down into about 8 or 10 different kinds of sites...don't have to do a single large one with all the tools in one location. I also have a bulk Google PR tool ready to go online and will very shortly have another Domainers tool that CANNOT be found anywhere today.

So if this might be of proper interest to you, please respond via PM. I will not respond to board posts, as this should be discussed where it is more appropriate and private.

Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What would your cut be etc?

•••
PM's responded to. Remember, I won't discuss on the open forum, due to privacy issues.

•••
Is this still available?

•••
Yes, still open to discussion, but only via PM due to privacy issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back