Simple Php pop3 reader!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

w1ww

Established Member
Impact
9
I'm looking for a simple php script that reads messages from a pop3 server... Does anybody knows one?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes... Im looking for one to...

--------

However... I have heard that you could possible use thre fopen() command
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
hmm, got a few good example from the search Matthew (I tried to search before, but whatever)..

I'm trying to do an MMS to email script so user can upload pictures from mobile phones! :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back