available Silly list [profession].com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterHosting

Established Member
Impact
4
I doubt anyone will run out and reg these but some are funny.

I also started to put together a list of .infos but got bored with it so didn't get very far. The list is at the end too. The best is chickensexers.info! The scarey thing is chickensexers.com is not available. I don't want to know what is on that website.

ACOUSTICALSCIENTIST.COM
ALEWYFE.COM
BASINBEATER.COM
BRICKBAKER.COM
BRONZEFOUNDER.COM
CANALLER.COM
CHIMNEY-SWEEPER.COM
COFFERER.COM
COMPASSSMITH.COM
CROSSBOWYER.COM
CUILLERER.COM
CULINARYCOOKER.COM
ENGINE-DRIVER.COM
ENGINEFITTER.COM
FABRICSHEARER.COM
FLIGHTTECHNICIAN.COM
HEAUMER.COM
HORNERE.COM
LADELER.COM
LANTERNMAKER.COM
LATENER.COM
LIGHTTECHNICIAN.COM
NGOCIANT.COM
OILPRESSER.COM
PALEOSEISMOLOGIST.COM
PARCHMENTER.COM
PARTY-LEADER.COM
PASTELER.COM
PEPPERER.COM
PORCILINIST.COM
QUARRELER.COM
QUIVERMAKER.COM
RAILWAYGASSER.COM
SCABBARDMAKER.COM
SCALEMECHANIC.COM
SCYTHESMITH.COM
SPONMAN.COM
STOCK-BREEDER.COM
TALLOWCHANDLER.COM
THIMBLER.COM
UMBRELLAREPAIRER.COM
VIBRAFONIST.COM
WHITE-TAWER.COM

ABBESSS.INFO
ACOUSTICALSCIENTISTS.INFO
ACTUARYS.INFO
AGRARIANS.INFO
AGROLOGISTS.INFO
AGRONOMISTS.INFO
AIRTRAFFICCONTROLLERS.INFO
AIRMANS.INFO
ALEWYFES.INFO
ALMONERS.INFO
ANIMALTRAINERS.INFO
APIARISTS.INFO
ARCHIVISTS.INFO
ARMOURERS.INFO
ARTTHERAPISTS.INFO
ARTSMANAGERS.INFO
ASTROPHYSICISTS.INFO
ATTORNEYATLAWS.INFO
BACKGROUNDARTISTS.INFO
BALANCEMAKERS.INFO
BALLOONISTS.INFO
BARGEMANS.INFO
BARKEEPERS.INFO
BARMANS.INFO
BARMAIDS.INFO
BASINBEATERS.INFO
BATHERS.INFO
BELLFOUNDERS.INFO
BELLMAKERS.INFO
BIOMEDICALSCIENTISTS.INFO
BOATMANS.INFO
BOATSWAINS.INFO
BOATWRIGHTS.INFO
BODGERS.INFO
BONECARVERS.INFO
BOWYERS.INFO
BRICKERS.INFO
BRICKBAKERS.INFO
BRICKMAKERS.INFO
BRONZEFOUNDERS.INFO
BRUSHBINDERS.INFO
BUDGETANALYSTS.INFO
CABDRIVERS.INFO
CAMERAMANS.INFO
CANALLERS.INFO
CANNONEERS.INFO
CHICKENSEXERS.INFO
CHIEFOFPOLICES.INFO
CHIMNEY-SWEEPERS.INFO
DOCTOROFCHIROPRACTICS.INFO
CIRCUITPREACHERS.INFO
CIVILSERVANTS.INFO
CLARINETTISTS.INFO
CLEANINGSTAFFS.INFO
CLERGYMENS.INFO
COACHMAKERS.INFO
COFFERERS.INFO
COMBMAKERS.INFO
COMPASSSMITHS.INFO
CONFECTIONERS.INFO
CONFERENCIERS.INFO
COPYISTS.INFO
COPPERSMITHS.INFO
CORDWAINERS.INFO
CORPORATEEXECUTIVEOFFICERS.INFO
CORPORATELIBRARIANS.INFO
CORRECTORS.INFO
COSTERMONGERS.INFO
COURTJESTERS.INFO
COWHERDS.INFO
CRAMMERS.INFO
CRIERS.INFO
CROSSBOWYERS.INFO
CRYPTANALYSTS.INFO
CUILLERERS.INFO
CULINARYCOOKERS.INFO
CURRIERS.INFO
CUSTOMSOFFICERS.INFO
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The best is chickensexers.info! The scarey thing is chickensexers.com is not available. I don't want to know what is on that website

Haven't looked as I'm at work so won't take any risks just in case ... but the real meaning is legitimate. It means a person that simply can tell if a newly born (hatched from an egg) chick is a chicken or cockerell. :)

More info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_sexer

- Vince
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back