Dynadot

budget: above $1000 Shopping names needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a ONE WORDED .com ending ONLY! Please do NOT PM us with anything that is not ONE word and ending in .com ONLY.

My client wants to sell an app that helps people shop in grocery stores and retail stories.

We need something catchy.

Budget: So my budget is 100.00 dollars to $1000.00 ONLY PER domain name.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Please don't do PM sent. Why make a guy log into this dinosaur twice?

•••
One word has to be dictionary word or any catchy brandable will work?
Please specify a budget per domain.

•••
Catchy, does not have to be dictionary. Just rolls of the tongue cool.

•••
•••
Why would you ask if there is a max budget? You think your names are worth more than 1000? Lets see them then.

•••
•••
Listen, there is no budget really but I am not paying good money for some stupid name. Most think that momomomo.com for instance is worth 1M......

•••
Why would you ask if there is a max budget? You think your names are worth more than 1000? Lets see them then.

Listen, there is no budget really but I am not paying good money for some stupid name. Most think that momomomo.com for instance is worth 1M......

Chill out. Number 1, a budget is required when posting a request in this section per forum rules. And number 2, have some respect for people taking the time to respond to your rude a$$.

•••
Why? I don't get it. I put the budget. Don't use my thread to pretend your some high roller that needs to know so you don't accidentally list your good names. Give me a break.

•••
•••
Why? I don't get it. I put the budget. Don't use my thread to pretend your some high roller that needs to know so you don't accidentally list your good names. Give me a break.

Peace be with you and best of luck in your search.

•••
No, budget is not showing up anywhere in this thread. But when we get alerts it showing the budget beside the link as shown in this img.
upload_2016-10-8_1-11-41.png
upload_2016-10-8_1-11-41.png

•••
What a joke this site has become.

OK, XX-XXXX is that ok now?

•••
What a joke this site has become.

OK, XX-XXXX is that ok now?
Actually, no, it's not.

Buyers
1. Clearly and specifically state the criteria you are looking for in a domain by including the following information:
a. Exact Budget - Specify a definitive budget range for each domain or in bulk.
i. e.g. $15,000 - $20,000 USD for 4 domains (in bulk) or $5,000 per domain name.
ii. Vague, trading, brokering, “unlimited,” or $0 budgets are not permitted per Marketplace rules.

•••
Thanks NICK! What a follower! Thanks BUD!

Things have changed so much since we stated the industry in 90 with greatdomains.com. Thanks for putting us in our place chief!

So my budget is 100.00 dollars to $1000.00 ONLY PER domain name. if there is anything else missing please by all means jump in.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@Day Dreamer Hi there I think I might help you the requested domain but just cannot initiate PM on my own ( limits )

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can't PM (limits)
Here's a few you might like:
Advertisale.com
Adverty.com
Inquizator.com
Enquizator.com
MPISH.com
TeXXts.com
Gaebul.com
AeteNE.com french translation: a ete ne = was not
CostsMORE.com (I know it's two words but still thought it might fit depending on the app)
Brewsey.com
Bruzie.com

•••
We need a ONE WORDED .com ending ONLY! Please do NOT PM us with anything that is not ONE word and ending in .com ONLY.

My client wants to sell an app that helps people shop in grocery stores and retail stories.

We need something catchy.

Budget: So my budget is 100.00 dollars to $1000.00 ONLY PER domain name.
ifrill.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back