Dynadot

domain { SHOP.WIN }

NameSilo
Watch

Luxury Domain

Account Closed
Impact
I have just purchased this domain name recently

I would love to know the price you are willing to pay for it?

I am not a professional domain name investor. Can you tell me why SHOP.WIN domain name is suitable for the price you offer?

Thank you very much :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have just purchased this domain name recently

Wecome to nps and to domaining!

I am a .com person so I cant offer pricing info but I will suggest spending time here searching, reading and taking notes. Don't spend too much money before learning some of the ins and outs of the game people discuss here.

•••
Wecome to nps and to domaining!

I am a .com person so I cant offer pricing info but I will suggest spending time here searching, reading and taking notes. Don't spend too much money before learning some of the ins and outs of the game people discuss here.

Thank you for the comment ^^

can i ask you a question It seems that at Namepros.com, investors have very low valuation on new domain names like .news, .social, .world .... ???

Can you price Shop.win and Shop.social domain names?

If that were true, I would be sad because I spent so much money on them :(

•••
Thank you for the comment ^^

can i ask you a question It seems that at Namepros.com, investors have very low valuation on new domain names like .news, .social, .world .... ???

Can you price Shop.win and Shop.social domain names?

If that were true, I would be sad because I spent so much money on them :(

I actually like both names but I do not have not enough sales in extensions other than .com to make a reasonable guess.

Shop is a great word and I can see a website that could use the win as a contest driven sales platform and the social being linked with the social media craze.

Edit...LOL...maybe I should get some glasses!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back