domain Share.ng

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHARATHREDDY

Established Member
Impact
Please provide your valuable appraisals, recently received two buyer proposals for $700 and $1300.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
One of those situations being a great word, paired in a trash extension. If that offer was legitimate, I'd take it

•••
One of those situations being a great word, paired in a trash extension. If that offer was legitimate, I'd take it
Hallelujah. You may be waiting another 5 years to get such an offer in that extension. Take it and feel like a bandit.

•••
•••
I does have that 'Sharing' type recognition to it, which may appeal. These type of Word+ext combos do seem to be finding buyers at the moment, Whether that's due to domainer appeal or businesses use is another matter. And it could be just another fad. If those offers are genuine then I would certainly be closing a sale. There's no point in hanging this out just in case you got a better offer

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back