Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

available Seven available domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy - The DN Doc

Domain Name DoctorEstablished Member
Impact
37
Available domains

EstiBot Portfolio Appraisal

This portfolio is estimated to be worth USD 1,100

Domains Considered:

cryptosystem.info
gazes.org
globulin.info
intercooler.info
pontes.info
simplifier.info
snorts.org
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I grabbed cryptosystem.info. Truely a nice name. Rep added. Do keep posting here :)

EDIT: Took simplifier.info also! Thanx a lot!!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Great Suggestions!
I grabbed Intercooler.Info & Globulin.Info.
 
0
•••
Domain: unbalanced.info
Keywords (Autodetected) unbalanced
Frequency (Google) 5910000
in Anchor Text 58800
in Title 118000
in URL 928
Backlinks 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
PPC Ads # 0
Overture/mo 368
Wordtracker/day 15

http://EstiBot.com BETA Valuation : USD 220
 
0
•••
I grabbed it!
Reminds me about my mom talking about my diet. Nice name! Tossed a few NP$ your way :)

Keep posting!
 
0
•••
Thanks! No one ever game me NP$ before. Have no idea how I got the other 5!

Try these (incl 3 from first post):

EstiBot Portfolio Appraisal

This portfolio is estimated to be worth USD 2,800

Domains Considered:
gazes.org
pontes.info
snorts.org
aerostation.info
amoral.info
babbles.info
bioaccumulation.info
cogitate.info
colorable.info
footrests.info
forgeries.info
forgettable.info
fylfot.org
jazzercise.info
mangy.info
perfidy.info
prostaglandins.info

Personally, prostaglandins.info has potential but I have quite a few .infos dictionary.

Hope these continue to be useful.
 
0
•••
Great names!
I grabbed the two below:

jazzercise.info
aerostation.info

Shot over some NP$ also.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
[Help ESTIBOT keep his tool free of charge!
http://estibot.com/friends.html]

EstiBot Portfolio Appraisal

This portfolio is estimated to be worth USD 2,200

Domains Considered:
ampoule.info
loach.info
commissionaires.info
constitute.info
deceases.info
gobs.info
haws.info
knitter.info
nitrites.info
pontes.info
psychographics.info
shamanist.info
signor.info

Enjoy- deceases - good obituary column and knitter for patterns


PS I prenabbed demander.info and ebon.info

condonation.net
visionless.net
axiomatize.net
microanalytical.net
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I took haws.info and loach.info :)
 
0
•••
chauffeuring.org currently available - any drivers?
 
0
•••
hotbeds.info
indignity.org
lordly.info
neckpiece.info
palates.info
enamored.info
eviscerate.info
fagging.info
 
0
•••
I scooped up palates.info!

Thank you NP$ left.
 
0
•••
Thanks Texeyes

remoter.org currently available :yell:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back