Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain seosforum.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

objektif

Established Member
Impact
0
seosforum.com

what do you think
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think the 's' in it kills the name. its worth xx for now.
 
0
•••
I will do one better. I think this domain is hardly worth the reg fee IMHO

SEOSforum means nothing as far as I see it.

and with the xx rationale, that means I could register SEOAforum SEOBforum etc and make $$

$0 to reg fee
 
0
•••
thanks for comment and advice

Thanks for your advice and comment.


thanks again
 
Last edited:
0
•••
objektif, you asked a question and people are answering it. Sometimes you may like their answers and post somtimes you wont but you should always take it on the chin and keep your head up..

Im not putting you down, but that last reply seemed a little hot headed (so it seemed to me)

Do you have any plans on developing this site. Why not develope this into a forum and build some links and promote it a little. Create a community people love forums..they are a great way to learn from and educate people, a way for others to express and promote and if you can get some hot topics going you might even have some success.

Sorry but this domain name undeveloped is as mentioned above..


Focus and dont give up yet..
 
0
•••
we have missed the train... earning thousands of dolars is very difficult in this economy but try to learn and try to have some fun. don't give up and don't be angry with the comments. I have lots of disgusting names:) but I am still here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
seos forum is obviously not as good as seo forum but it is more specific to the person that does the seo. I think it is worth between regfee to $25 atm.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back