IT.COM

(SEO SERVICE) The Backlinks Diversity system - Only Way To Safely Get Ranked in 2016

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited to offer the community a new way of building links and getting ranked. one that is both vey effective and at the same time very safe.

The Backlinks Diversity system

Problem with building links this days

SEO and building links is NOT the simple game its use to be a few years ago, we all know that.

Just posting lots of backlinks to your website with the exact keyword you looking to get rank for is NOT a good idea in 2016.

You should not be tempted with using service providers that offer old style link packages with tons of backlinks, all pointing to your site with more or less the same anchor text. that's the fastest way to get your website crush and burn in the eyes of google.

Basically here is the wrong way to go about it:

graph-1.png

This is what most backlinks provides offers still to this day, very unnatural link profile - its very obvious that those links are self made.

this is just not how natural backlinks profile looks like.​

Do that and pretty quickly your website will be out of the google search results for ever.

Now...

here is the correct way to do it, and the way we do it in this service:

Overview%20of%20Anchor%20Text%20Distribution.png

As you can see, the majority of links pointing to your site are not SEO kind of links. they are generic general terms, like the backlink profile of any website that is NOT making any SEO effort.

General%20In%20Depth%20Breakdown%20chart.png

This is how a healthy, natural link profile looks like

And this is how your website link profile will look like when using this service.

This is why the backlinks we will be going to use in our packages will be made of:

- random keywords
- your website URL in all forms (with 'www' and without , with http:// and without, etc)
- your brand name in different variations
- LSI keywords
- long tail uses of your target keywords
- small amount of your actual targeted keyword

The backlinks will be placed inside high quality original articles about your niche we will order from our USA writers and drip them slowly in our own network of sites.

Note that this network is NOT some shady and spammy blog network like the many networks who got banned by google a few years ago.

All the sites in the network are:

• with high majestic trust flow
  • aged domains
  • all are on different IP and c-class
  • different domain hosting companies - all under whois privacy.
  • more then 30+ domain hosting companies.
  • all have original USA content - will never use any spun/duplicate/low quality content

The end results:​

I have been using this exact system of building links to help my private clients get ranked in the last 2 years and its effectiveness has been proven hundreds of times.

As a long time SEO expert I can confidently say that this is the only safe and effective way to go about creating backlinks and getting to the first page of google in 2016.

Now for the fist time I am offering this service in a format of links packages in order to have a more affordable version of this very effective SEO system

Here are the packages:

Package 1 - BackLinks Diversity Starter

- 8 Articles about your niche written by USA writers.
- Setting the correct keyword diversity we should use according to your own specific current website backlinks profile.
- Start dripping the articles with links into our network.

Price: $69

After your payment - please send me a message with:
- Payment id number
- Your main Site URL + 1 Main keyword + 1-3 Secondary keywords If you have any
- Your E-mail

you can also send the info to [email protected]

Package 2 - BackLinks Diversity Advance

- 16 Articles about your niche written by USA writers.
- Setting the correct keyword diversity we should use according to your own specific current website backlinks profile.

Price: $109

- Payment id number
- Your E-mail

Package 3 - BackLinks Diversity Gold

- 28 Articles about your niche written by USA writers.

Price: $179

- Payment id number
- Your E-mail

Package 4 - BackLinks Diversity Platinum

- 56 Articles about your niche written by USA writers.

Price: $289

- Payment id number
- Your E-mail

FAQ:

Are all your sites on the same host? IP?

I am using more then 30 different hosting provides, all the domains are with different IP address and are being hosted on different domain hosting companies, all with whois privacy.

How Fast is this service?

Time is key factor here and while I could order the content and publish it in a matter of days, that is not how natural link building works. as we are trying to mimic the way natural links develop we will slowly randomly drip the content with links over a period of a few weeks.

Are you using any software?

No! all the work is being done manually.

Do you use spun or PLR articles?

No, all the content we are using is original - USA written and being used as is - gone are the days of using spun or low quality content.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only in English, nothing in french ?

•••
Only in English, nothing in french ?

We can possibly work with a french keyword, PM me and give me some more info.

•••
•••
•••
Can you pm me. Are you saying your going write 56 articles on my site or 56 article about my site?

if your writing articles do you write bout life hacks electronics and weird news, daily news & sports?

•••
Can you pm me. Are you saying your going write 56 articles on my site or 56 article about my site?

if your writing articles do you write bout life hacks electronics and weird news, daily news & sports?

Hi Joey , the articles my writers will create will be about your niche and anything related to it so it will make sense to include a link in them promoting your website.

and yes they can write about any subject.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Do the links from your network stay alive if service is cancelled? (Guess your offer is a monthly service?)

Are these site-wide, footer, sidebar links?

How many clients per blog or per network?

Footprint save? Blog quality stands human review?

Any reports given? (Guess you will hide your network for a reason?)

Thanks mate!

•••
•••
Do the links from your network stay alive if service is cancelled? (Guess your offer is a monthly service?)

Are these site-wide, footer, sidebar links?

How many clients per blog or per network?

Footprint save? Blog quality stands human review?

Any reports given? (Guess you will hide your network for a reason?)

Thanks mate!

Thanks for your questions,

Links are permanent , the offer is not a monthly service , its a one time package.

Links will be placed inside the articles posted.

All the content on the site is USA written, unique and not spun so it can for sure stand a human review.

No reports will be given in order to protect the network.

let me know if you have any further questions

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back