Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Selling Out

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffe

Established Member
Impact
5
I do not have time to devote to the name game anymore so I am selling out, I am way to busy with grad school.
Here is the list. I would like to take an offer on the entire list however single sales are welcome. I will list any traffic stats with each name as well. Please see adult section for adult names. Expiration dates are listed as month year. eg: 106 is january 2006, 1105 is November 2005. Traffic is listed as [##] for this month parking at Domain Hop. All are registered at Registerfly. Please PM reasonable offers. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH OFFERS ON SINGLE NAMES.
Largest buyer gets my $NP

[email protected]

COM
ChopperPlanet.com 106 [2]
CashTaxi.com 106
FashionPuppy.com 106 [72]
AddOnParts.com 1105 [3]
FYIForum.com 505 [1]
FYIForums.com 505 [1]
ParPlayer.com 905 [2]
SmallTips.com 905 [1]
PlanAll.com 905 [61]
SportsBums.com 905 [1]
HelpFindMoney.com905 [2]
ForTheNews.com 905 [5]

INFO
100000.info 805 [1]
NevadaJob.info 905 [13]
TexasJob.info 905 [8]
NevadaHotel.info 905 [10]
MusicaGratis.info 905
VideoGratis.info 905 [11]
NET
LyricDatabase.net 905 [8]
BIZ
TheFactory.biz 805 [23]
H2G2.biz 905 [6]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pm sent - thanks
 
0
•••
Names pushed. I will update TR. thank you
 
0
•••
Nice transaction - thanks again
 
0
•••
May I know who took RingToneTown.com? :(
 
0
•••
Confidential unless that person reads your post and lets you know. Sorry. Plenty of good names left ladies and gentlemen.

Ok 24 names left and about 4 or so in the adult section. All of my remaining names left for a low $175 + I have like 7 names in aplus.net acount that you can have but you need to request a transfer for any that you may want.
USAdate.org
USPOKER.US
and a few other adult related
These will be available as a package along with my $NP
 
0
•••
PM sent... lemme know! :cy:
 
0
•••
Lyte I do not see a PM from you.

Lots of good names left and many with light traffic. Keep those offers comming.

Final reduction. All remaining names plus 4 in adult section for only $125 plus my $NP.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back