Selling GoDaddy backorder

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshfroot

Established Member
Impact
16
Alright guys.. I've never used godaddy for any domain till now and apparently I have one godaddy backorder, which I don't need to use and was wondering if anyone wants to buy it?

The reg price is $18.99, but I'm willing to let it go at $17.25.

Why am I selling? Because godaddy has NO rules written about backordering a domain AFTER it's auction and then bidding on it. So I already got the domain I wanted and had to pay through via bid.

So if anyone wants this backorder please let me know, since this backorder is now jsut sitting there. If you want a domain in from tdnam.com, this backorder can get pretty much any of the expired names listed there.

Thanks for your time.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back