NameSilo

Sell your script free!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ok guys,
I'd like to announce my new site http://www.scriptdownloads.com .
I'm almost done programming it... only a few things here and there to do. At the site you can put your script up for sale for free and withdraw how much you're owed etc. Check it out and lemme know your opinions!
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well, csmaster, it seems I'm the first one to congratulate you for your new site. Big thumbs up :D

•••
thanks, hope it goes like I want it to :)

•••
hi the site looks and feels good.

I did try and signup I got sent the email with the details (same obviously as what I entered into the form) but when I type them in (or copy them for that matter) I get a log in failed. I didnt notice after signup I was already logged in but when I logged out and back in again I couldn't.

In the directory of script types it may be worth having it so that beside the type it shows how many are located their, people will get annoyed at going into sections constantly only to find it is empty. Of course this will hopefully not be the case as time goes on.

You have spelt perl wrong on your button in the menu, the language is spelt PERL.

I notice there is a web hosting section as well as the seperate languages, I presume it is meant for tools that help with web hosting if this is the case can scripts be cross linked into several sections?

•••
hmm not sure why the login isn't working for you... works for me..
make a new account and try again? I'm deleting your last account so you can just use the same information. I would try to login to your account but the passwords are an md5 hash so I can't see what they really are :(

Also, I already have it setup to show how many scripts there are in each section, I have it commented out because I want ppl to submit first :)
Also, I did notice that the person that made my layout did spell perl wrong, and I am waiting for him to respond back to me with fixed button lol.
And yes scripts can be cross linked :)

•••
the old account still seems to be there, when I try and use the same username it says it already exists, I did try using a different username but it recognises the email address as being used.

•••
oh sorry forgot to delete it, got caught up in other stuff.
Deleting now, i promise :)

•••
hmm still no joy, i tried putting the url into my trusted sites list and shutting off my firewall to be sure but no not working for me.

•••
hmm it doesn't like you lol...
pm me the info and i'll fill it out for you and pm you back so you can try then

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back