Seeking specific hosting partners...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

leftfielder

Established Member
Impact
122
I'm launching a website that offers corporate identity domain names and am actively serching for hosting companies who meet the following requirements:

1. An incorporated "mom and pop" company
3. 110% server uptime, superior 24hr customer service, dedicated plans
4. Allow adult site (a little nudity and/or erotic stories, no sex videos)
5. The ability to tackle at least 1 contract a month (read below)


I currently don't offer hosting but am looking for someone reliable who offers "the works" with basic/beginner accounts to corporate/high bandwidth accounts and everything in between. No, I'm not interested in reseller accounts.

Also, if you or your crew does ultra modern, high quality web design and logos, that would be a huge plus because I would prefer to offer hosting, logo and web design as one package.

Thanks,

Emily
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You seem to be asking for quite a bit here I think. I wish you luck in finding the partner your looking for. Please keep in mind though that no place offers 110% server uptime. That would go against the laws of science. Perhaps 100% uptime is possible I suppose if they have the proper redundancy in place for such thing. That would mean that the mom and pop host would need to host your sites in more than 1 location because if a tornado hit the Texas datacenter, mom and pop need another datacenter to keep your site online in New Jersey or something. Having a mom and pop host with multiple locations for hosting and multiple bandwidth providers could be costly or hard to find since any company of that size is becomming more than just a simple mom and pop host. Especially if they offer web and logo design and other services you are interested in having. Just want to keep you aware of that. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You might have better luck here:
http://www.namepros.com/web-hosting-requests/

But, if your looking for a "mom and pop" type hosting place, chances are they will not be incorporated. Also, like snowbird said, 110% uptime is impossible. 100% is the maximum anyone can provide, if they say anything higher than that, run.
 
0
•••
Please reply to pm.
 
0
•••
I think ixwebhosting might meet some of your needs. Check them out. I'm happy with my service there.
 
0
•••
try dreamhost.com - they offer everything you request except for the logo / design services.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back