Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Seeking Canadian Partner

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony.B

Established Member
Impact
1
I am interested in partnering up with a Canadian web developer. I like in Ontario, Canada.

Please pm me if interested.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
What do you want to partner up for? I'm in Calgary, pretty much half a world away :P
 
0
•••
I would like to partner up for every domain I have.
I own a couple of .ca domains, a few sites, vbulletin license. More importantly I am a graphics artist and know asp.net 2.0
 
0
•••
Awesome! We'd may a great team then. I know PHP, XHTML/CSS and Javascript and suck at graphics :P
If you want we can chat on AIM, borghunter0
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back