Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Seeing.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmanEvan

Established Member
Impact
3
Seeing.info [Will Give NP$]

Please appraise Seeing.info

ALL other extentions gone (even .name, .ws, etc.)

Seeing on google returns 187,000,000 results.

Can anyone give me an estimate? I'll give NP$ for good, honest replies.

Evan

bump

Come on guys, I'm offering NP$.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I checked the .com/net/org, they seem to just be parked.
You might want to develop the name, and get some traffic.

You could also create the sub-domain sight.seeing.info
(that in itself might be worth something)

As for value, I'd say mid to high XX undev.
"seeing" has many hits on Google, but it's not very specific. :imho:

/Irkasmork
 
0
•••
The problem with this is it's too generic in scope.. needs focus and development for the .info ext, IMO. Until then, low xx as is.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back