NameSilo

SEDO questions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wend0la

Account Closed
Impact
0
I have two questions regarding sedo.

1. If someone makes an offer on your domain, you can reject is right?
2. You can also choose to put your domain on auction after one offer was made, and if you do are you then forced to sell it to the highest bidder/auction winner? Or can you still reject in the end?

Mainly I'm asking this is because I often get often on my domains, which I find a bit low. I then get the option to put the domain on auction, but I'm always scared no one will overbid and I'm forced to sell it for the first offered price I got.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have two questions regarding sedo.

1. If someone makes an offer on your domain, you can reject is right?
2. You can also choose to put your domain on auction after one offer was made, and if you do are you then forced to sell it to the highest bidder/auction winner? Or can you still reject in the end?

1: Yes
2: Morally / ethically / technically, yes. Of course, only you can authorize a push or transfer out. Hopefully sedo would cancel your account if you failed to do the deal after agreeing to sell the domain, and you would be called out / shamed on the forums for backing out, as you should be.


Mainly I'm asking this is because I often get often on my domains, which I find a bit low. I then get the option to put the domain on auction, but I'm always scared no one will overbid and I'm forced to sell it for the first offered price I got.

That's the risk you take of sending a name to auction.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back