IT.COM

Sedo pricing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do domains normaly go for on sudo?

not cheep ay?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well not as cheap as they could cause of the fee that sedo takes.

•••
I can't tell you what things normally go for, because every domain is different. I had an offer for $100 for a celebrity .com, but held firm at $150 because Sedo will take $50 as commission. After a few negotiations, the seller offered the $150, so I got the $100 profit.

I'm happy with the results, because the domain was appraised here at somewhere around the $50 price range, if I could find a fan that wanted it. I believed it was worth more, and so I stuck to that belief and got it.

It's all really luck of the draw, but as the seller, you always get to decide whether or not to accept an offer made. It doesn't cost you anything to try, so I say go for it. If the domain currently gets any traffic, park it there and make a little cash off of it as you try to sell.

•••
im not looking to sell im looking to buy :) theres a domain i realy like, but i think its going to be a bit pricy, if i offer too much ill end up paying that, if i offer not enouth the user wont even bother talking to me.

•••
If the domain is listed as "make offer" do just that. If the domain has been listed a long time, the seller might be ready to sell if they get a bit of profit. On the other hand, they may be holding off for a ridiculous amount of money.

All you can do is make an offer. It never hurts to try. What's the worst that can happen? They can turn you down. The best? You'll get your domain.

•••
how can you tell how long its been listed for

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back