IT.COM

sales Sedo list of weekly sales topped by Print.app

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sedo released its latest report and Print.app is at the top of the list, selling at 15,000 Euro or about $16k. Read more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing this! I was blown away by the ccTLD sales, especially extensions like .eu. I think EU market is under captured and can still be capitalized.

•••
Agree. Sedo's European market share makes it the #1 destination for selling/auctioning ccTLDs and regional TLDs such as .eu.

•••
Sedo released its latest report and Print.app is at the top of the list, selling at 15,000 Euro or about $16k. Read more.
I see DomainGang is no longer blocking my geo location, nice one!

•••
I see DomainGang is no longer blocking my geo location, nice one!

That might change, depending on the online behavior of your compatriots. Nothing personal.

•••
That might change, depending on the online behavior of your compatriots. Nothing personal.
How condescending is that.. But sure, nothing personal..

•••
I don't know where you are from but for the firewall to block an entire country it's based on cumulative behavior, e.g. attacks.

And now I will ask you to stop posting irrelevant commentary on my threads. Thanks.

•••
dngear 30k to 100k xyz sales makes all these and other sales and domains look like a big joke hehehbe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back