Domain Empire

information Sedo Green Domains Auction - March 16th-23rd

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Slightly different from their usual fare........

Sustainability is of global importance - this also puts domains from this area in focus. Submit your domains now!

Important criteria:

• You can apply with all gTLDs (.com, .org, .net...) and all ccTLDs (.de, .es, .fr, .pt...).
  • You can apply with some of the new gTLDs: .bio, .earth, .eco, .energy, .green, .organic and .solar.
  • Domains with new gTLDs will have a minimum bid of 200 USD/EUR
  • The domain belongs to the categories of environmental protection, sustainability or green economy
  • Open application and no application fee.
https://sedo.com/uk/buy-domains/auction-calendar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for info.
wind turbine GIF by Ørsted

•••
Yeh
A bulshit they accept only from people who make the cards in business
😉
Or Sedo dont know what emploeeys have 🤷
If GreenPark .us & GreenPark .cc not fit i dont know what to say or Aloe ( bio )

Last edited:
•••
new gTLDs: .bio

.bio has been around since 2014.

I do see it getting more popular lately, and I have 30 in my portfolio. I like it a lot as an alternative TLD.

Last edited:
•••
Hmm, doesn't seem to work for me...? I go to that link, hit the 'apply now' for that auction, it asks me to sign in. I sign in to Sedo, and it just takes me to my domain management page. No links or instructions showing on how to add any domains to this green auction... I clicked and looked through everything but not seeing anything to do with adding names to that green auction... obviously I'm missing something... maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

•••
Go to your domain list
check the names that you want to submit and click on top to apply.
You can only do it one page at a time (200 names from each page)

•••
Oh, I see. When it says 'open application' I assumed it also meant - as long as you have an account with Sedo - that you can submit names that aren't already listed at Sedo. Most of my names aren't there anymore.

If you need a Sedo account, and your domains have to be listed at Sedo already, in order to qualify for this green auction... then I have no idea what they mean by 'open application'. It's another auction for Sedo members only, and only for domains that are listed at Sedo. Nothing 'open' about that :)

I'll abstain. Got a lot of nice domains that would qualify for this auction, as green/eco names are one of my top two faves. But I won't go through the rigamarole of the painstakingly clunky acceptance process needed to list them at Sedo anymore. I stopped adding new names there when they instituted the new listing methods.

Good luck to anyone who puts names in this auction, though. Hope it's a good one.

•••
Yeh
A bulshit they accept only from people who make the cards in business
😉
Or Sedo dont know what emploeeys have 🤷
If GreenPark .us & GreenPark .cc not fit i dont know what to say or Aloe ( bio )

They turned down my MindYourECO.com as well.
Not sure, what they want ... ;(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back