Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Sedo.bz Sell now!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraine2006

New Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First, wrong section. But your shiney-new, so no biggie.

Second, $legal fees for tm issue.
 
0
•••
I agree w/ showbiz2, $Reg Fee.

Personally I like .bz extention for these reasons:
- sounds like a short term of business
- short 2 letter ext
- "b" and "z" are located same row on keybord.

Well.. It just my opinion.... I know a lot of people disagree w/ me...

Good luck with your name!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back