IT.COM

domain SecurityAffair.com - Is this domain worth the reg fee?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

acs6656

Established Member
Impact
In your opinion, is the domain name SecurityAffair.com worth the reg fee?

It was expired and I just registered, but I think I regret doing it :xf.laugh:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Worth reg fee, not bad but I am biased after looking at some other names for appraisal, yours is cream of that crop

•••

Last edited:
•••
Worth reg fee, not bad but I am biased after looking at some other names for appraisal, yours is cream of that crop
Nice. Since English is not my first language, I am always a little insecure after registering some names. Thanks for the feedback.

•••
Depends. What was your reasoning behind registering it?

•••
Depends. What was your reasoning behind registering it?
What do you mean depends?

It's either a good name or a bad name in your opinion lol

•••
It's not so black and white. Domains are more of an art than a science.

Does it have keyword searches? Viable links? So you bought it because it sounds good and that is it?

To me it doesn't sound quite right. Sounds like "the" should go at the front.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
To Jordan M,

Just out of curiosity, how do you come to this valuation? I see you have given the same valuation, without explanation, on several appraisal threads. So it's just natural to ask why you have made those valuations? Obviously you must have a reason. Please extrapolate so we can all learn.

Last edited:
•••
@DealMaker1
You gotta tag him xx
There are rules for appraisals but
I still like this name. Something that would sell for 3488 and we would all be wondering why

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back