Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Security related domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrc

Established Member
Impact
4
I would like to buy security (antivirus, firewall, keylogger, parental control) related domains.

Rules:

- dictionary/generic
- good OVT rank
- .com domains preferred
- budget upto $xx,xxx (for quality names)
- PM your domains AND prices

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Security Domains

PM Sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent. Looking forward to your response.
 
0
•••
Thank you very much for all your offers. Few of them are interesting and I will analyze the suggested domains.

Also, it seems I have to explain better what I am looking for. I want names with good OVT rank and that means (for me) at least 10,000 searches per month. By example, a domain like GoldenHacking.com (reg it till it's free) doesn't fit.

Keep the offers coming.
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back