Search System / Keywords

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

neroux

Established Member
Impact
26
Hello,

CityPics currently has the classical setup of galleries associated with user and pictures which are contained in these galleries.

Search is right now not really part of the site but I am now thinking of how to implement it best and got the idea to introduce keywords (or tags as they are called now) which are associated with each gallery/picture and are used in a search process along with description fields.

Would this addition (keywords/tags) to the description be a good idea or would I just be following a hype?

While thinking of that I also came to the idea to scrap the whole gallery system and let every user only have a "dynamic" list of pictures with tags. What about this idea?

I'd really like to hear your opinions. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nobody any comments about these changes?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back