domain SDCardReviews.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhizoid

Established Member
Impact
6
Another one of my domains.

sdcardreviews.com

I was going to built a SD card review site but haven't had the time.



[valuate.com review]
SdCardReviews.com - $480 -194,000 - 475 -0- low - $0.78
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump! Anyone ??

Thanks!
 
0
•••
I've just checked and "sd card" is a trademerk so I'd say $0

At the beginning I thought in a possible affiliate site with Amazon etc but they don't allow TM in domains

Good luck with next domains
 
0
•••
I've just checked and "sd card" is a trademerk so I'd say $0

At the beginning I thought in a possible affiliate site with Amazon etc but they don't allow TM in domains

Good luck with next domains

But it seems that it isn't a active trademark and "abandoned"
I think it's a common word now.


Word Mark SD CARD
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Card reading equipment; Chip card readers; Computer card adapter. FIRST USE: 20110101. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20110101
Mark Drawing Code (3) DESIGN PLUS WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS
Design Search Code 15.05.04 - Computer devices; CPU (central processing unit); Mainframes (computer); PDAs (handheld computer); Printer (computer); Servers, computer; Tape drives (computer)
Serial Number 85319252
Filing Date May 12, 2011
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Owner (APPLICANT) Absolute USA Inc. CORPORATION CALIFORNIA 1350 E. 17th street Los Angeles CALIFORNIA 90021
Description of Mark The color(s) black,white,blue,yellow,green,pink,purple is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of Regular size memory chip with the markings of SD CARD, the color of the background can be consisted of various colors.
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date March 6, 2012
 
2
•••
oh yes! you are right!

Well, then I'd think it would be sold for $10 - $30 altohugh test with a bit more to see what happens

I hope you sell it for more
 
0
•••
oh yes! you are right!

Well, then I'd think it would be sold for $10 - $30 altohugh test with a bit more to see what happens

I hope you sell it for more

Thanks sir, I think I might just develop it myself :)

Thanks again,
Nick
 
0
•••
Anyone else have a rough estimate? I'm going to develop it if not :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back