NameSilo

domain Scorecredits.com Bitcoini.st

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodler

New Member
Impact
1
Would love to know what you all think about these domains

Bitcoini.st

Scorecredits.com

MaterialNation.com

Marteer.com (for brandable Marts and Malls)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bitcoini.st - I don't appraise extensions other than .com, but this tld looks extremely unpopular to me.

Scorecredits.com - CreditScore is a good one, the other way around and in plural - little value.

MaterialNation.com - no much sense here.

Marteer.com (for brandable Marts and Malls) - didn't really get this one, but it's not the best brandable, unfortunately.

Good luck!!
 
3
•••
I agree with @VadimK Iberica

Only one I would point out is "score credits". The use of gaming came to mind, some form of social credits / high score orientated thing ...something in it. I consider it in the "hundreds", to the right buyer

Others, not so thrilled
 
3
•••
never heard the plural of credit actually being used
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Really appreciate your review about these domains. I am currently in learning phase and have made a few blunders by ordering these names. I even paid a backorder site for Scorecredits.com and that was a mistake. I think it is a learning Experience.
 
0
•••
Bitcoini.st however is a domain hack for Bitcoinist (someone who likes or trades in bitcoin)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back