Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ScentedBubbleBath.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
58
ScentedBubbleBath.com
Every once in awhile I hand reg, what I feel, is a really good name. I think this is one of those times! Please tell me what you think :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a GREAT keyword domain name. Perfect for any company that specialized in scented bubble baths.
It is a specific name/phrase for a specific product and if you had a relevant website there I'm sure it would rank #1-#10 for that key phrase on any major SE within a month or two.

Find an end user and sell it for a nice profit. Not exacty sure of a good estimate though.. maybe low-mid XX to low XXX resale, low X,xxx to an end user.. more with development I'm sure.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back