domain SCDGO.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PDGA

New Member
Impact
0
I've got this five letter .com. SCdgo.com. The .net is a developed site. I have my .com parked and it gets 5-10 hits per day and averages $5.00 a month in revenue. I've had it since September.

Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First, try to sell it to the dot net owners (but you knew that already)....if they don't want it, just plug along and take your $5 per month all the way to the bank, and hope that it growns
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back