D DJ-Sound VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 32 Jun 28, 2004 713 views 13 replies #1 says.biz what do you think its wourth? 50,300,000 google results
johnny6 Old GuyVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 80 Jun 28, 2004 #3 can't imagine what anyone would do with it...doesn't really make sense.... i'd say reg fee.... good luck! john
can't imagine what anyone would do with it...doesn't really make sense.... i'd say reg fee.... good luck! john
W Wilfredo Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Jun 28, 2004 #5 reg fee, it doesnt make any sence
D DJ-Sound VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 32 Jun 29, 2004 #7 Originally posted by e39m5 I dont get it, whats it mean? Click to expand... it means nothing in particuar, just a nice 4 letter domain name with 50.3 Million Google Results............. .com .net .org .co.uk .tv .info .us already taken also, says.net is forsale at $1888.00 maybe a blog website ? Last edited: Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by e39m5 I dont get it, whats it mean? Click to expand... it means nothing in particuar, just a nice 4 letter domain name with 50.3 Million Google Results............. .com .net .org .co.uk .tv .info .us already taken also, says.net is forsale at $1888.00 maybe a blog website ?
BLazeD VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 23 Jun 29, 2004 #8 Google results dont mean anything Less is actually better to some extent because it means you have less competition for those words
Google results dont mean anything Less is actually better to some extent because it means you have less competition for those words
D DJ-Sound VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 32 Jun 29, 2004 #10 Thanks.......... I develop it into a bloging or fourm and get some traffic and income, then i will come back for a appraisal.............
Thanks.......... I develop it into a bloging or fourm and get some traffic and income, then i will come back for a appraisal.............
S simpson733 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jun 29, 2004 #11 i would say about $8 doesnt seem that big
juanito Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Jun 29, 2004 #12 Originally posted by DJ-Sound says.biz what do you think its wourth? 50,300,000 google results Click to expand... Says.com is for sale at great domains for $20,000 http://www.greatdomains.com/domain_browse_com.shtml?HHbrowse=all
Originally posted by DJ-Sound says.biz what do you think its wourth? 50,300,000 google results Click to expand... Says.com is for sale at great domains for $20,000 http://www.greatdomains.com/domain_browse_com.shtml?HHbrowse=all
S simpson733 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jun 29, 2004 #13 yeah i saw it i guess i have too wait for couple years too buy that domain
G Grrilla VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 87 Jun 30, 2004 #14 When I first saw the name, I unconsciously filled it in w/ "this" and "it", so for me, there was an immediate understanding. But, I'm an artist and oftentimes my brain works a little bit differently from the norm.
When I first saw the name, I unconsciously filled it in w/ "this" and "it", so for me, there was an immediate understanding. But, I'm an artist and oftentimes my brain works a little bit differently from the norm.