Created:
2019-12-14
Expiry: 2024-12-14
Registrar: NameSilo

Initial bid: $7
Bid increment: $2
BIN: $729
Auction end: 72 hours after last bid
Payment via: Paypal, Crypto (no shitcoins), UPI/IMPS (for Indians)
Terms: Buyer covers any transaction fees

A good domain to start a news portal related to everything technology in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) region. Once getting the site approved in Google News, the potential of gaining organic traffic is huge and also earning passive income via advertisements and sponsored posts is just too good! It's an exact match domain and there are many folks who search about technological advancements in the Saudi Arabia region and are curious to know more.

There is GulfTechNews.com available too for auction.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

No this is still active.
The saudi market is an interesting one , a lot venture capital , especially in the Sports sector. But are you finding the .com.za thing a help or hinderence ?

•••
The saudi market is an interesting one , a lot venture capital , especially in the Sports sector. But are you finding the .com.za thing a help or hinderence ?

Indeed. Especially with all the AI (tech) related investments & breakthroughs coming, I'm sure the domain would be easy to milk off from.

.com.za is for South Africa

•••
•••
•••
I have one linked to the new luxury Neom island. sindalah island yacht club.

Am hoping the long tail keywords still bring in some interest

•••
I have one linked to the new luxury Neom island. sindalah island yacht club.

Am hoping the long tail keywords still bring in some interest

You can bid and make use of this opportunity to try this yourself.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back