Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SantaClaritaValley dot net

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

VIP Member
Impact
181
I picked this up yesterday. The Santa Clarita Valley is near Los Angeles County California and is composed of nearly 250,000 residents and was voted one of the fastest growing regions in the U.S.

ALL major tld are taken and most SantaClaritaValley"keyword" are taken

I dont really know how to value a geo but I assume there is some value

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back