IT.COM

domain SanityfromtheInside.com: think about it.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SpinCharm

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I came up with “Sanity from the inside” years ago to refer to and use it for several things. Different people interpret it in different ways.

Some think it refers to a perspective. Others think it means some sort of tranquility.

But it’s not one of these. It’s a play on words with a hidden meaning:
Sanity. From the Inside.

Get it?

I know it’s too long. It’s the minimum needed to convey everything it needs to.

It’s a journey.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well.

Sanityfrominside in .com and insidesanity in com are both available to hand register. That unfortunately doesn't bode well for your longer version.

Indeed domains are a journey, Just don't make it any longer than necessary.

Last edited:
•••
Sanityfrominside in .com and insidesanity in com are both available to hand register. That unfortunately doesn't bode well for your longer version.
Why is that? I don’t see how there being meaningless other combinations of words has a bearing on things. “Jackinthebox” isn’t affected by there being “inboxjackthe” being available, is it?

•••
I'm sorry you've taken offence, Your the one asking for an appraisal. I thought I'd share a small piece of relevant information in regards to end-user choice. By all means carry on enjoying your indulgence but, probably best not to ask for members opinions if your only fishing for compliments

•••
I'm sorry you've taken offence, Your the one asking for an appraisal. I thought I'd share a small piece of relevant information in regards to end-user choice. By all means carry on enjoying your indulgence but, probably best not to ask for members opinions if your only fishing for compliments
Way, I think you misunderstood my reply. I’m not offended in the least! I appreciate the info you gave but I couldn’t make sense of it.

You said that because there are other domain names available that use the same words in different orders, it doesn’t bode well for mine.

I couldn’t understand why that’s the case. Could you explain?

•••
Yes of course

The use of
"the" can be often considered Superfluous if dropping it doesn't change the meaning or understanding of the domain
Shorter domains conveying the same aspect are always preferential. Why go for four words when a shorter more succinct two word title is available. I am looking at this from an end-users point of view, not your preferences.

You chose to bite back in the most unappreciative way. Don't then scramble your logic after asking for opinions. Good luck with your future domaining.

Last edited:
•••
Yes of course

The use of
"the" can be often considered Superfluous if dropping it doesn't change the meaning or understanding of the domain
Shorter domains conveying the same aspect are always preferential. Why go for four words when a shorter more succinct two word title is available. I am looking at this from an end-users point of view, not your preferences.

You chose to bite back in the most unappreciative way. Don't then scramble your logic after asking for opinions. Good luck with your future domaining.
You have a truly bizarre interpretation of simple communications. So I’ll just thank you for your comments and leave it at that.

•••
Yes but thankfully good domains are not the product of Kings English or indeed good American speech. If you hang around you might learn.

I think you've comprehensively demonstrated Domain discussion or comprehension is not your forte. I have of course now put it down to your naivety in regard domains. Do please sail-on

Last edited:
•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back