domain Sale price - Aiprobotics.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
I’m looking to price a few of my domains but can’t think of the right price if you can give your opinion.

Aiprobotics.com

Stonecosta.com

Handysweets.com

Be honest but not brutal it’s my first time trying to sell.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Aiprobotics - I do not see any combination of words that make sense here ("ai" and "robotics" would be good but you have a "p" there which makes no sense). "Aip robotics" doesn't sound right either. So, I can't price it (0).

Stonecosta - While "stone" is a valid word, "costa" isn't so much and those two words together just make no sense. So, in all honestly, this domain doesn't really have a price either, because no one would buy it.

Handysweets - This is the best one out of the above three; handy & sweets are dictionary words which make sense & sound good together and can be used by a candy/other sweets-related store or company (may rebrand to it). So, I'd price it around $100-$500, but it's not taken in any other extension and would probably require some outbound marketing to sell, i.e. contact physical/online businesses and convince them to buy the domain. Also, Googling "handy sweets" (in quotation marks) shows a handful of businesses with this term including a fairly active one so that's probbaly worth a shot. Goodluck;]

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $20 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
- The P ruins the value in the first

- second = no value

- third - mismatch between "handy" and "sweets"

Zero value on all.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back