Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SALAAM .tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDNM

Established Member
Impact
24
I have the domain Salaam .TV, Registered On 2006-01-05.

Salaam, in arabic meaning 'peace', short for As-salamu_alaykum, is one of the most popular greetings for muslims and people in arabic countries. I thought it might be less valuable than 'salam' but it seems that 'salaam' is the more popularly used spelling for the greeting.

I can only find 1 sale with this word in the domain
salaaminsurance.com 2,000 USD 2015-04-15 Uniregistry

I'm expecting it to lose value due to .tv but does it still have value?


I would appreciate your appraisals on this.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back