Watch

ctc

Established Member
Impact
removed (plz remove thread)

removed (plz remove thread)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't type it in so I'm definatly neve going to go to any of them. I don't get why people reg these unless they have greek keyboards. Good luck selling but in my opinion I wouldn't give more than 30 for them.

•••
•••
Today you could probably get $xxx. In the future, after IE7, who knows. The Greek internet is not as developed as others, but it will get there. Definitely a keeper, IMO.

I can't type it in so I'm definatly neve going to go to any of them.
Yes, the target audience would be Greeks.

•••
Are you selling? If so, PM me.

•••
Yes , a potentially valuable idn, one letter - It is a hold with a value in to the $xxxx post idn acceptance. JMO

•••
thanks. Any more appraisals?

•••
I'd keep it, you never know, might find someone willing to pay quite a bit for it. I'd give it something like high $xxx, maybe $xxxx. Just depends on the buyer...

•••
I think you could get $100 from some math teacher.

•••
bocanames said:
I think you could get $100 from some math teacher.

Why a math teacher?

•••
mulligan said:
Why a math teacher?

Maths uses a lot of Greek letters.

•••
Obviously I didn't give a great appraisal but right now I don't think its worth too much to anyone.

Its a vault domain and should be stowed until the greeks wake up and use the internet more.

•••
i think it means "the sum of" that symbol, if my Higher Maths serves me right :)

•••
It's the sigma symbol. Worth low $xxxx imo. An excellent domain I think. Sigma is used extremely often in mathematics, so it is quite a popular sign.

•••
To sum up a series, this symbol is used in front of the rule for constructing the members of the series. Its a convenient way to describe stuff sometimes. Also some sets need to be described this way, since its not possible to enumerate their members. Ouch!

Maybe this becomes a site for launching a sci-fi book, or how the universe works kind of book? Doesn't sound like anyone knows what to do with it, but it's unique so the advice to hold it may be the smartest strategy.

•••
bocanames said:
To sum up a series, this symbol is used in front of the rule for constructing the members of the series. Its a convenient way to describe stuff sometimes. Also some sets need to be described this way, since its not possible to enumerate their members. Ouch!

Ooooh, i can still remember some maths it seems :hehe:

•••
The mathematical constant e is defined by a summation:

naturale.png

with a value of ~ 2.718.... :gl:

•••
Its use for math(s) sites is low/zero in commercial terms but for Greek audience - definitely a $XXXX domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back