NameSilo

RSS Feeds in Oracle

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bryan1884

Established Member
Impact
2
I am wanting to design an oracle application that has its tables populated by rss feeds, then be able to submit queries based on the information from the feeds. Is this possible? Any suggestions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey, just wondering, but why Oracle? You might find more market value in MySQL, since it's more widely supported, especially for smaller projects like I assume this is.

But then again, I don't know much about Oracle. :cy:
 
0
•••
I learned database design using oracle and i know the platform, I have just never tried to anything with it and rss feeds
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back