Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

discuss .RS Showcase and discussion

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
629
Here we go!

The .RS extension stands for Serbia, Europe.


It is mostly being used for domain hacks (answe.rs being the highest sale at $20k from what I remember) but it also means life in chinese.

The lowest registration fee I found is at Plus.rs (no english site but works well with google translate) and it costs 1920 Dinar which is about $17 per registration. But there are other local sites (in English) which cost just above $20.

There are still a lot of available short domains, numbers and letters and from what I understood there is no restriction whatsoever for registering or transferring a domain (no wait time to tranfer, can be same day as regged).

Besides two domain hacks transfe(.)rs and tracto(.)rs I just registered a few short domains:

28(.)rs
38(.)rs
58(.)rs
68(.)rs
78(.)rs
98(.).rs
222(.)rs
678(.)rs
8888(.)rs

bj(.)rs
sz(.)rs
gz(.)rs

So what do you have?
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just dropped:

  • lyte.rs
  • ctd.rs
  • expres.rs
 
0
•••
.rs dropped

 
2
•••
I still see some amazing opportunities with available .RS domains for English word-hacks (words ending -rs) that would provide branding/identity:

ampe.rs
armo.rs
fuba.rs
inke.rs
raze.rs
vowe.rs
... I am sure there are more, but the interesting part is that they are available for registration.
 
0
•••
I still see some amazing opportunities with available .RS domains for English word-hacks (words ending -rs) that would provide branding/identity:

ampe.rs
armo.rs
fuba.rs
inke.rs
raze.rs
vowe.rs
... I am sure there are more, but the interesting part is that they are available for registration.

u gotta know nada about selling domains if u think these will ever sell and make the good folk here money. stop pumping your crap. u have some chance with stuff like ca.rs .. and few more ..but who owns these maybe u and friends... and u pump the non sellable trash to rest of us
 
0
•••
expired domains in the .RS domain zone : expired.rs
 
0
•••
mate.rs
 
0
•••
0
•••
Did you know that the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul often uses the abbreviation "RS", just like Serbia’s official domain extension, .rs? This unique overlap makes .rs domains a perfect fit for websites, projects, or businesses related to the region. You can explore the full list of available .rs domain names related to Rio Grande do Sul — ideal for branding, tourism, local initiatives, or cultural projects.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back