Can you Appraise

GGGO.com

LEIR.com

EGOA.com

WFVR.com

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it really need to be appraised?

It is great domain ...a AAAB domain. Current prices are up and down and despite it having a vowel in it, I really thnk it can fetch upto $6k if not more

•••
Also meaning RU is identificative of Russia

•••
Had you sold it 6 weeks prior you could have touched on $8-10K, but I think as stated above $5-6K is a pretty conservative estimate. The sky can be the limit sometimes, and Russia is a good play on this also.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I hope its worth a million ,but these guys are way over priced ,Can be a great name for a stuttering pirate, I think Its a great domain ,Id probably trade a chip for being this is more rare,and only going up. Id say 2700 bid @ 3700 fair value being 3200 ,if the chips go back up to 3 grand soon you will get a 3500 bid on this ,never take less than 3000 for it unless you sell to me ,Good RRRUck

•••
Hi,

Thanks everybody for your valuable inputs about one of my favorite domain RRRU.com . I will surely hold it until I get better offer. Can anyone explain your interpretation of RRRU?? In other words What is the meaning of RRRU according to you??

Thanks

•••
Few possible meaning of RR and RU below.

RR = Rail Road , Research Report, Rolls Royce, Relative Risk and many more can be found here http://www.abbreviations.com/RR

RU = Russian, Relative Units and many more can be found here http://www.abbreviations.com/RU

What is suggestion/appraisal/possible meaning according to you??

Thanks

•••
•••
Russian Republic Russians United
Raw Russian Republic Unity
Real Russian Republic Unified
Raw Rumble Russians Undercover

•••
$3,000 reseller price, we know it because of the recent history. But it is a very good domain that could be worth up to 5 digits to the right end-user.

•••
Hi,

Thanks all dear friends for your valuable tips, suggestion and time to appraise one of my favorite domain I am holding. I am waiting to hear more from other friends as well as friends already appraised this domain recently.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Thanks a lot all Friends for your valuable suggestion. More Appraisal Welcome.

Thanks

•••
Anymore Meaning and Appraisal? Thanks in Advance.

•••
Wow, Nice CHIPS, i think it'll go around $6,000+

•••
Thanks a lot.. Anymore suggestions??? Thanks in Advance.

•••
I'm making all this up

R&R Rest and Relaxation
RU Are You?
Rough and Ready
Red Rover Regional University
rest relax reset unwind
rough riders
retire rich

Pirate University (A)RRR U - that's a stretch lol

using search
Red River Rivalry
Round Robin Rankings
Region Roundball Review
RRR College, Ramnagar, West Bengal (not university though)

more made-up
Rough Rider Review Update
Rest and Relaxation Russia

•••
•••
@usernamex Thanks a lot for your valuable and meaningful response. I really appreciate that. Thanks a lot all other friends as well who contributed their valuable time to appraise this name. I welcome more suggestions as well. Thanks in advance.

•••
Nice acquisition you'll surely sell this above 2.2K

•••
Thanks again for all the friends who spend their valuable time to appraise this name. Anymore Suggestion??

Thanks in advance.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back