Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available ROCK.FM available!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork

Established Member
Impact
32
I was browsing through some domain extensions and tried a few .fm domains and discovered ROCK.FM is available! Please donate NP$ if you register it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Did you also discover that it is a Premium .FM name
Reg fee is $5000 per Year

I am a Registrar in Australia for .FM (Via BRS media operators of DOT.FM)
 
0
•••
I saw that dotFM was selling it as a premium name for $5,000 per year but I saw other registrars offering .fm domain registrations for $100-$200 per year. On one of the sites, I was able to add it to my cart and proceed with the check out process (but did not actually purchase it) and I did not see the price change because it is a premium name on dotFM.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back