Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Richest NPer

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kodeking

Established Member
Impact
11
Congrats DomainMiner.com for reaching 12938 NP$ and becoming the richest person on namepros.com!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IveGotNPmoneyToBurn.com!

Congrats,
ST
 
0
•••
Congrats :) Rich
 
0
•••
Congrats, Nascar was the richest before, but i havent seen him for a while..
 
0
•••
dammit, i drop from number 4 to number 10 :(
 
0
•••
I thought I read a post by Nascar within the last week or so.

ST
 
0
•••
I havent....not seen him/her post for a while now.

I was #3 or '2 in my hey day..lol ;)
 
0
•••
I could be wrong. I might have been going back in the archives and came across him.

ST
 
0
•••
Congratulations, 'Miner! :D

DomainMiner.com 12938
nascar1 12627
DrWho 6049
CoolHost.com 3578
DuffMan 1992
Rico 1926
kohashi 1678
Sohil 1635
Tassos 1605
LPH 1520

B-)
 
0
•••
"Sohil 1635"

B-)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Sohil
"Sohil 1635"

B-)

And ... "Posts: 1600", as well!

:kickass:
 
0
•••
Congrats! I'm only #5 because of the lottery.
 
0
•••
Bad investment for Nascar? Has his assets depreciated 25% while on hiatus?
 
0
•••
hm im prolly last lol. im trying to work up for senior member for a free avatar :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by lotsofissues
Bad investment for Nascar? Has his assets depreciated 25% while on hiatus?

Your NPs depreciates when you dont frequent the boards? What if i'll just read and no posting?
 
0
•••
I think I am the 5th richest NPer now.. not 100% positive.. my my goal is top 3 like I was before I sold Jeff (coolhost) all my NP!
 
0
•••
your np's wont' depreciate, as far as i know. and i don't think they can do it either.
 
0
•••
omg!!
i wish that i had that much..lol
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
your np's wont' depreciate, as far as i know. and i don't think they can do it either.

Correct. You can "earn" NP$'s from your posts, but you cannot "lose" NP$'s from not posting.
The value of NP$'s is market driven, and we have both a "floor" and "ceiling" established at the Namepros Bank™ in order to provide a "trading range". They can appreciate or depreciate within this set range, and depending, of course, on acquisition price. I've seen many an NP'r offer a domain registration for NP$'s, and then go on to sell NP$'s for a quick profit. We simply support the market dynamics of the system, and values can vary at at given point in time.
Be NP$ wise, and you can get some good deals in both the "Domain Store" and "NP$ Sales/Auctions" Forum, IMHO.
B-)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back