bashishtha Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 34 May 15, 2014 1K views 7 replies #1 I am really feeling ashamed but I was not able to control myself while buying this. Please Appraise Rich.pw Thank you
I am really feeling ashamed but I was not able to control myself while buying this. Please Appraise Rich.pw Thank you
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 May 15, 2014 2 points #2 There is no such thing as valuable .pw imho
bashishtha Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 34 May 15, 2014 #3 sdsinc said: There is no such thing as valuable .pw imho Click to expand... Well I think the same. Its not valuable but still will it go for high $XX ?????
sdsinc said: There is no such thing as valuable .pw imho Click to expand... Well I think the same. Its not valuable but still will it go for high $XX ?????
Chris Wright OwnerTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 970 May 15, 2014 #4 bashishtha said: Well I think the same. Its not valuable but still will it go for high $XX ????? Click to expand... No one can say yes or no. List it on Sedo / GD / Afternic for $99. Maybe another domainer will buy it to have his first one word name.
bashishtha said: Well I think the same. Its not valuable but still will it go for high $XX ????? Click to expand... No one can say yes or no. List it on Sedo / GD / Afternic for $99. Maybe another domainer will buy it to have his first one word name.
BrandChimp Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 2,611 May 15, 2014 #5 You should list it with a $500 bin on namecheap sedo afternic bodis and other market place and wait for 2 years.
You should list it with a $500 bin on namecheap sedo afternic bodis and other market place and wait for 2 years.
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 May 15, 2014 #6 Well no, I don't suggest to renew for another year.
.NJ Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 2,228 May 15, 2014 #7 It was available for a reason.......... Value = Reg-fee (to someone who sees what you saw)
Chris Wright OwnerTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 970 May 16, 2014 #8 I agree with sdsinc and .NJ... I thought, since you own it, attempt to recover something. But, if you can get a refund, that is a more certain bet.
I agree with sdsinc and .NJ... I thought, since you own it, attempt to recover something. But, if you can get a refund, that is a more certain bet.