negotiable RFID Package!!!...Including RFIDReaders.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

argoss

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi.

I currently own the following RFID domains.

I am considering selling these excellent DNs, as a package in order to invest in another project I am working on.

Here They Are:


RFIDReaders.com
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=rfid+protocol&btnG=Search&meta=


RFIDProtocol.com
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=casino+rfid+&btnG=Search&meta=

CasinoRFID.com
RFIDCasinoSecurity.com
RFIDCasinoServices.com
RFIDCasinoSupplies.com
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=casino+rfid+&btnG=Search&meta=

RFIDEnterprises.com
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=rfid+enterprises&meta=



Steve
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back