domain rfg.io

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CaptainOrion

Restricted (Market)
Impact
1
Hello all,

after randomly checking the availability of domain names, I registered rfg.io for about 32$. I know .io domains are all-the-rage at the moment, but this is one of my first of this type.

Any estimates?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, how do you think it might be different than any other 3L .io that struggles to sell? (honest question).
 
0
•••
Short technical names sell better with IO extensions I have found. I own BusinessLeads.io and I don't think it's worth much. Probably low $$$
 
0
•••
That's all fine. I bought it because I might have another use for it as a personal project.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back