Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys,

As we all know 5l.com domain buyout is pretty near at least with chinese premiums for sure. So fortunately i was able to get hold of LLLLLs.com domain and decided to develop it to a website where people can research buy and sell 5l.com domains.

What this site will offer:

This site is actually similar to llllsales.com but will a lot more control and statics. Modern design and easy to use.

*** Collects 5l.com domain sales from major market place like godaddy,flippa,sedo,name jet,dynadot etc

*** Buy and sell section so people can buy and sell there 5l.coms for FREE

All the 5l.com auctions from major sites i mentioned above in one place.

*** Average price for pattern domains like CVCVC,VCVCV,AAABB,ABABA so on.

*** Graphs to explain the market batter.

*** Email notification to users about important market info.

*** Blog so that people can share what they think

*** Social as well as business profile for 5l.com investors.

And a lot more.

As the site is new i would definitely like to get ideas from you guys to develop the site even further. Thats why i would like to get a very good review from all of you guys.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really cool site.

I like it!

•••
Thanks. You can buy sell and show case your 5ls over there i am working on the site.

Thanks.

•••
I have question, where can you download the .com .net zone files?

•••
New function added portfolio section, where you can list bulk your 5l.coms and get offers fro them.

Thanks.

•••
Thanks

Do you know where to get a simple list of every combination of 4 or 5 characters?

I don't even need to know if they are available. Just a list to scan from.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back