Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Revealing.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
6,424
Revealing: (adj.) figurative (speech, act: telling)
I thought that this adjective fits so much with .info nature, aka ''revealing information''. Additionally, it can work as gerund as well.
It could be nice for a news website of any kind. What is your opinion? Thank you.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see what you mean by it fitting .info .. and it does to some extent .. but I'm not sure who you could sell this to at a higher amount as I see it more as a wikileaks type of site .. where profit isn't usually the motivation. Or maybe a gossip site?

At the end of the day while I don't think it's worthless, I don't see it being worth much either.

Good luck with it! :)
 
1
•••
reg fee
 
1
•••
Thank you all for your time. I want some more ideas if possible.However, I agree a gossip website fits better to this name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back